To celebrate the 4th we wanted to do something fun. Hope you enjoy this taste of crazy. Have a great holiday week and stay cool!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity (from unknown online author):
1. Sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. Watch them slow down!
2. On all your cheque stubs, write ‘ For Marijuana’
3. Skip down the street rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
4. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
5. Sing along at the Opera.
6. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream ‘I won! I won!’
7. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the car park, yelling ‘Run for your lives! They’re loose!’
8. Tell your children over dinner, ‘Due to the economy,
We are going to have to let one of you go.’
And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity
9. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.
Send this to someone to make them smile.
It’s called …. THERAPY
Today’s post is dedicated to Chris W who always finds a way to smile and helps others do so too. Thanks for sending this to me. Happy 4th.
4 thoughts on “To Celebrate the 4th-Let’s Go Crazy”
my husband has a change box. That we throw change in. So a few weeks ago I left some change near it after a “date night”.He said,” What is this for services rendered.This is it”. My answer was its a recession what do you expect. We have to find humor where ever you can.
We certainly do. Next time you could leave him some fruit and veggies like they used to during the depression. LOL.
LOL Love it Diane!!
Comments are closed.